338 Harbord Street
Sunday to Monday: 10:00 – 7:00
Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 – 8:00
43A Roncesvalles Avenue
Monday to Wednesday: 10:00 – 7:00
Thursday to Saturday: 10:00 – 9:00
475 King Street West
Sunday to Wednesday: 10:00 – 7:00
Thursday to Friday: 10:00 – 9:00
Saturday: 9:00 – 8:00
*5 Parking spots available behind shop on Locke St.
709A Fort Street
Victoria, BC V8W 1G9
Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 – 5:00
WORK WITH GLASSBOX
We are always open and eager to work with individuals from all industries where a mutually beneficial relationship can be established. Whether that be through discounted group or company rates, on-site barber services for events, photography or video collaboration, cross promotion of like minded ideas, please get in touch.
We are keen entrepreneurs, and are open to interesting and unique propositions for ways to expand our network and connections.
GLASSBOX FOR EVERYONE.
Glassbox was established in 2015 by partners Peter Gosling and Andrew LaGrave as an alternative to the more male centric barber shops that were seeing a rise in popularity at that time.
“We built our brand around all the positives of the classic barbershop experience, and combined them with the service and quality you would get at a salon. The outcome is our unique hybrid style of hair cutting and service that is meant to represent an evolution of a classic industry.
We deliberately formed a team of creative individuals of various nationalities and communities to be representative of the modern world. Each and every one of our barbers and stylists have a passion for working with hair. We are proud ambassadors of our brand and our team and aim to contribute to the well-being and health of the people in our community by providing quality haircuts and services in stylized, yet safe space.
At Glassbox Barbershop and Glassbox Education, we are always seeking to hire talented individuals to join our growing company.
Our diverse team of barbers and hair stylists, along with our service offering, are always expanding and evolving.
If interested please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the incentives we offer our employees include:
• Competitive Wages: Commission Rates, Hourly, and Salaried opportunities
• Optional Health Benefits for full time employees
• Full access to our Glassbox Education for Barbers and Stylists looking for growth, including in person courses and online tutorials
• Guest Education from top industry professionals
• Creative opportunities to express your personal style and contribute: l Stylist of the Year competition, Hair Jams, Photoshoots, Video shoots, Stylist Spotlights, etc.
• Flexible Schedules
• Referral Program Bonus: $500
• Lastly, get to be a part of the most passionate group of hair professionals in the game
Take advantage of our on-going desire to be a leader in Canada’s hair industry, and get in touch if you think you can help us get there.